CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. Deep Violet Pearl 2014 Honda CR-Z EX FWD 6-Speed Manual 1.5L 16V 4-Cylinder SOHC i-VTEC *Detailed*, 1.5L 16V 4-Cylinder SOHC i-VTEC, 7 Speakers, Air Conditioning, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Fully automatic headlights, MP3 decoder, Occupant sensing airbag, Overhead airbag, Power steering, Power windows, Remote keyless entry, Speed control, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Traction control.
31/38 City/Highway MPG
Honda Certified Used Cars Details:
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* 182 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Quick steering; good fuel economy; sporty looks. Source: Edmunds
* If you're looking to satisfy your green side, but you can't abide driving a generic hybrid like the Prius or Insight, the 2014 Honda CR-Z deserves a long look. Source: KBB.com
* The 2014 Honda CR-Z hybrid is a rather special car. In the great tradition of small Honda 2-seaters, the CR-Z hybrid offers a fun, fuel- efficient way to get around. The 2014 Honda CR-Z bristles with flashes of the legendary CRX, with a cozy cabin built for two and big hatchback that opens to a roomy cargo hold. But, unlike the gasoline-only CRX, the 2014 Honda CR-Z hybrid relies on a hybrid gas/electric setup to achieve its miserly fuel consumption figures. The CR-Z hybrid is fun to drive and is filled with a host of safety and electronic goodies the CRX never had. Also, the CR-Z is the only hybrid we know of that offers a manual transmission. In typical Honda style all of the CR-Z's controls are logically placed and easy to understand and operate. The climate and Sport/Normal/Econ controls are nicely close to the steering wheel. Straight ahead are the glowing instruments that include an analog tachometer wrapped around a digital speedometer that changes its background color depending on the mode (Sport/Normal/Econ) selected. There is also a gauge to let you monitor the hybrid powertrain's activity and tell you how efficiently you are driving. The gasoline/electric powertrain comprises a 1.5-liter i-VTEC engine mated to a 10-kilowatt motor, combining to deliver 130 horsepower. This combination is the sixth iteration of Honda's Integrated Motor Assist (IMA) technology since its debut in the original Honda Insight for the 2000 model year. The broad torque band makes freeway passing and darting through intersections easy. If you're seeking a hybrid car that is fun to drive, doesn't look like a hybrid car and is filled with cool features, the 2014 Honda CR-Z is really the only game in town. Source: The Manufacturer Summary